- The Project Management of a Space Project, including Commercial vs Governmental and EU vs US approaches. Description of the responsibilities and roles of the main actors: customer, prime contractor, suppliers, test house.
- Mission Assurance, Product and Quality Assurance, Safety and Dependability.
- Space Environment overview, units test and checkout, subsystems and satellite level test, functional, performance and environmental tests.
- The Verification Process: verification strategies, model philosophy, objectives, methods and levels.
- Verifications and Testing Standards.
- Environmental test: Electrical, Thermal and Mechanical tests short description, test flows, test facilities, equipment, instrumentation and data acquisition; key issues, pitfalls and best practices.
- Cost/Schedule vs Performances and Quality; Application to New Space and Space 4.0.
- Case study: Verification and test processes for an optical payload.